SATTI SORU || CLAY POT RICE || SIZZLNG POT- Jalan Loke Yew, Pudu.



CALLING ALL PUDU RESIDENTS! CALLING ALL PUDU RESIDENTS! 

Now.. who doesn't like eating at a fancy restaurant?.. come over and lets have a party. Who disgusts eating at a local roadside stall? for those of you that said "ME" .. BRUHHHH!!! ARE YOU EVEN MALAYSIAN? cm'on.. okay okay.. fine.. maybe you guys would have tried  a roadside stall and maybe just maybe u had your worst experience there... but hey!.. i'm 100% sure this stall will never fail to deliver your food not only delectable but in just  minutes after you're seated. 


The above picture is the stall itself. Its not a big place, its not a known hawker stall center, its just an ordinary roadside stall. I know i know.. some of  ya'll would say that place looks filthy are the meats, utensils plates and others are  properly cleaned?..  Ayy Ayy Ayy let me tell ya'll something.. Dont! judge a book by its cover. it only looks like that but trust me, ive been there myself and it is GOOD!. 


This is exactly how i found the place, i just typed in according to my cravings,, Satti Sooru, and i found it. as you can see in the above screenshot, it is rated at 3.8!!. it opens at 10:00 in the morning untill 03:00pm in the evening only. 


Here are some pics of the serving. they have a variety of CHICKEN, PRAWNS, CRAB, MUTTON and AYAM KAMPUNG.

THIS IS CHICKEN

THIS IS PRAWN

Served with some nice cool iced lemon tea on a hot afternoon for your lunch.. MMMMMHMMMMMM i cant wait to make my next visit there! my mouth still drools whenever i think of the taste 😅😅.

                       Now about the taste.. hehehehehe. i'll leave that for ya'll to find out 😉😉😉

That's all from me for now. Hope ya'll enjoyed my blog, Share the blog if you liked it, Let me know in the comments if you wanna check it out sometime, or let me know if ya'll have been there what were your expectations? and were you satisfied or not?.

Comments

Popular Posts