SkyBar Date

Being deeply Loved by someone gives strength while Loving someone deeply gives courage... by Lao Tzu.

Last Saturday was a precious day in my life. 
I had a very romantic dinner date with my love.
The date became more romantic because of the venue... The Skybar... located in Traders Hotel, KLCC At level 33. 
We often go for dates but the recent one was so cool because first time we had classy date. 
The Skybar has upscale cocktail bar with high ceilings, swimming pool, designer furniture and city views and quite expensive.
But not if we do for our love.
By the way dating is not all about the place and food. 
Dating is about the person we date.
And I'm proud with my person who I could never replace.
                   
                   

                        


                        



Comments

Popular Posts