Ink With Pain

☆Tattoos...
Tattoos are form of body modifications as the design is made by inserting ink, dyes and pigment either indelible or temporary into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment.
Tattoos have a power and magic all thei own.
Tattoos decorate the body and also enhance the soul.
Even tattoos have rules and regulations if you wanna get one.
Tattoos are not cheap because good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good.
Tattoos are all about the pain. The Ink is just a souvenir.
And I've been thru the pain. But the outcome is really good.
My tattoos have their meaning.
My first tattoo was the seahorse with the compass. I got my first tattoo after I signed off from the ship completing a year of cadetship. The ancient Greek Romans believed the seahorse was an attribute of the sea God Neptune/Poseidon and as such was considered as symbol of power and strength.
My second tattoo was very recebt with Polynesian type band and with a propeller at the calf means I'm moving forward to complete what I've started.
My every tattoo has meaning and every tattoo I'm gonna get will have the meaning as well.
Tattoos to be continued...

                       









Comments

Popular Posts