La' Familia



In this life of ours, we are faced with many choices. What to wear, to eat, to do. Where to go, who to meet, its basically endless. As humans, we are social by nature. A choice, of who we befriend, who we hang out with or who we date and maybe decide to marry. But, no matter all these choices of the people who we choose to surround ourselves with, there is a certain group which is chosen for you! It is not your choice, they are La' Familia, the family! So here is a little bit about my little family.





This is my family. On the right's my Dad, then my mom, my sis, and finally me!


Lets start of with my dad. He turned 56 this year, and the most caring man I know. He didn't come from much, and whatever he has is what he has got. He has always tried to make the best with what life has given him and gives his all, always and always. I like this picture of him as it is one of the few moments you can catch him in a more relaxed state.



My mother, whose age I'm sure she wouldn't want me to mention! She is the one who has effected me in most of my educational interest. Especially when it comes to my career choice. There was not once where she said to do this course or do that one. It was always to do what calls to you, and when the sea called for me, she was more than happy for me to pursue my own path.


This sibling of mine. She is the only one I have. Sure, I have plenty of cousin brothers and sisters, but I have seen her practically everyday since the day I was born till the day I left for the academy. She even knows me longer than I know her, with her being elder by just 11 months. No matter where she is in the world, or in whatever situation, she knows she can count on me, and vice versa.




Comments

Popular Posts