La Familia!!

Hola hola people of the world!!

Something struck me about 6/7 months ago, and I would like to share it with all you beautiful people out there, but its actually a note to self. As I was going through my phone gallery, looking for pictures of my parents and I cause I'm actually missing them a lot. And I realised that I have hundreds of pictures and selfies taken with my friends and random people and the environment around me, but I did not have a single picture in my phone of just me and my mum or just me and my dad.

So here's the thing, I think its about time we actually say "ma let's take a selfie" or "pa let's take a pic" cause once our parents have moved on, there will be times when we want to look at old pictures to remind us of the sweet memories that we use to have together. And the saddest part will be when you look at your photo collection and realise you don't actually have pictures of just you and mum/dad.

Once again, I admit I am guilty of this. So its time for change people!! Go forth, take out your phones and just snap that picture with them after all its because of them that we are here. It might just make your parent's day!!
And to those who have been doing it, a huge shout out to you'll. Keep it up!!
Hope this could be an Eye-opener to some of you'll.

Amigos Ma Gusta!!

Comments

Popular Posts