TOP ISLANDS

TOP ISLANDS AROUND THE WORLD


Hi guys! I'm sure many of you have your own dreams or have a "to do list" that you wish to achieve before you age right? 

Well! Guess what? One of my dream in my "to do list" is to do island hopping around the world!


I've listed out the top beautiful islands around the world to share with you guys and for me to travel in the future. Let's get going!



  • Vaadhoo Island - Maldives

This island is famous for the "Sea of Stars". During the night, you can witness bioluminescence in the beach surrounding the island. Isn't it interesting? 

  • Starfish Island - Philippines 

I'm sure by reading the name you would have known what it is famous for? Yes! Starfish! You can literally see various colours of starfish everywhere around the shore.

  • Santorini Island - Greece

I would love to walk the steps from Oia to Amoudi Bay here, because it has a spectacular and breathtaking view!

  • Bora Bora Island - French Polynesia

One of my compulsory activity to do in this specific island is Parasailing definitely! With the crystal clear beach, you can see through the turtles and fishes.
  • Maui Island - Hawaii, USA 

This is my favourite, as Maui Island has this Haleakala Volcano in where you need to go for a long night drive up a volcano to witness a beautiful sunrise view in the morning. 












Comments

Popular Posts