New Gen SeAfaREr



One of the best message on Seafarers life:   
In the past few months,

1.  I learnt to operate 3 critical equipment                

  • Scanner
  • Printer
  • Xerox Machine

2.  I learnt to use 3 High End Software:

  • Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Microsoft PowerPoint

3.  I learnt to use 3 great short cuts:-

  • Ctrl+C
  • Ctrl+V
  • Ctrl+S

4. I learnt to say three very imp words for professional life:- 

  • Yes sir
  • Ok sir.
  • I'll Just Do That sir

5.  When I really wanted to quit, I learnt to: -

  • Wake Up early
  • Sleep late
  • Continue to Work

6.  I learnt to: -

  • Face working on a Holiday
  • Face emergencies when u r just about to sleep.    
  • Wait For getting relieved

7.  I learnt to give reasons to family, friends and relatives for not making

  • Phone Calls
  • Messages
  • Mails

8.  I learnt to celebrate these things far away from loved ones:-

  • Birthday
  • New Year
  • Festivals

9.  In last one year, People say:-                                           

  • You Learnt...
  • You Earned...
  • You Enjoyed...

10.  But when I compare me with myself...

  • I just Sustained...
  • I just Tolerated...
  • I just Survived... for bucks

11.  I have survived:-

  • For convenience of my Family...
  • To avoid blame of Society...
  • To get tag of Employment...

12.  When I already knew that I have got the wrong train.

  • I learnt to Rejoice...
  • To be Happy...
  • To Smile..

I learnt that Seafarers life and dreams can never meet..
Because when they meet, both will lose their meaning.....Have a great life!















Comments

Popular Posts