Surprise Birthday!!



HER 24th BIRTHDAY


It was the first time celebrating my girlfriend's birthday together with her. So I thought of making it special and full of surprises. Thus, I was planning for her birthday for about one month before her birthday. Her birthday was on 18th November. It falls on Sunday. 

16th November 2018 

Since, my girlfriend is from Johor. I decided to go there on 16th November (friday). I told her that I will be reaching there late at night. But the actual truth was I'll be reaching there around evening. I took the bus around 3pm to Johor. I reached there about 7pm. I asked helped from her best friend to bring her to the bus station as I wanted to surprise her there. She had no clue at all that I was coming way earlier to meet her. When she saw me she was so happy and surprised. This was her first surprise. Thank god my plan with her best friend worked. She could not sense any clue of me coming early. Later on, I have gone to her place to have dinner with her family. After a long time of chatting with her and her family members. I went back to my hotel to check in and rest. Because the next day is gonna be a longggg day. 

17th November 2018 

The plan kicked off. She and her best friends came to fetch me from the hotel. We went for lunch and then decided to go for shopping. I surprised her with a gift that she always wanted. Yes! She wanted a dress from an outlet. So I got that for her as a birthday gift. That was a second surprise for her birthday. Hence, I have booked a homestay for her to celebrate her birthday. She was clueless about that too. The homestay was pre-booked. Since, the best friends needed time to decorate the house with birthday decorations, I need to convince her and bring her out. At the same time, her cousin which is also her soulmate was on her way from KL to the homestay to surprise her. So, once her cousin got there, I brought her to the homestay. She was super shock to see the decorations and also to see her cousin standing next to her on her birthday eve. That was the third surprise for her. Everything went as planned. All of us took her out for dinner and when the clock strike 12am, we all wished her "Happy Birthday" and also bought a birthday cake for her. After spending time there for almost 2 hours, we decided to go back to the homestay. The night on her birthday was full of fun and laughter with so much of happiness and memories to cherish. 



18th November 2018 

We all went for breakfast together. Lastly, there comes the time to bid goodbye till we meet for the next time. It was such a happy moment for both us together to spend time with her family and friends. I left Johor along with her cousin and reached Melaka around 4pm. 








Comments

Popular Posts