Best Friends

There is a saying that a dog is a man's best friend, and I for one am definitely into that category. I own one dog at my house, but outside whenever I see strays or at my friends house I have to at least try to make friends!



This is my dog, Sunny! He is extremely aggressive if he does not know you as he was abused when he was a pup. But once he trusts you he is just one ball of Sunny sunshine.



This is Blackie and her two puppies! She was carrying 3 pups but 1 did not survive birth. The other two are healthy and have been adopted to wonderful families




This is a stray dog which my dad and I stumbled across in Serdang. It was badly malnourished so we dedicated some time to nurse it back to a healthier state.



And here we have this random puppy and its mom which were roaming the streets of Pantai Hillpark. Both were extremely friendly!!

Comments

Popular Posts