Eye for an eye, a hand for a brother = FRIENDS!


F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!!!

What do you call a group of idiots just spoiling you day and night, at the same time giving you the best memories that no one could have ever given you? that's right.. FRIENDS!.  

Our elders always say choose your friends wisely they will help you a lot. but do you know what i think?? i think friendships are not chosen. friendship could just happen just by a small "poke" on Facebook or maybe just by a smile at a coffee shop. 

Who is a friend? is a friend only the ones that are next to you? the ones that talk to you everyday and every night? naahh.. i have my best friend hundreds of miles away.. we used to talk every day and laugh through the whole night. Now?? well.. people grow and responsibilities tend to over grow than us. BUT! that doesn't mean i miss out his posts his calls. ill be there whenever he calls it doesn't matter if im busy or im on my games with my buds!. 

believe it or not. our friendship started unexpectedly. actually we were rival during our primary school years.. and when we joined our secondary school i wasn't familiar with any faces except him! and i guess he felt the same as well.. and till now we still keep in touch no matter what!

A real friend is the one who walks in when the rest walks out. 
Some people say as you split apart further and further.. you tend to lose contact and one day "He is my best friend" will turn into "He was my best friend" and that would hurt more than a breakup!. To be honest i dont know about that.. i guess its up to the personnel  right? like with modern technology how hard could it be to not keep in touch?? 

 
The best part of growing up in a country with that has multi cultural races.. you get to enjoy all of the Annual festivals! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So much of food so much games and the best part the more friends you have the more AngPow you get πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. JK!.




A single rose can be my garden.. a single friend can be my world.. well guess what? i have a lot of worlds πŸ˜„

 What else can i say about my friends? im honestly very gifted to have them with me. im glad i found them here. Over here in ALAM an Academy with Regimentation lifestyle. I would say Its a Blessing from God to have these men with me now.

A friend who fights for you, A friend who fights with you..

Don't walk behind me i may not lead, Don't walk in front of me i may not follow.. but walk beside me. with me lets venture the world together and face whatever that comes against us!
Togather we lead, Togather we excel!! 

Comments

Popular Posts