Old Wheels





I remember my first, do you remember yours? Or maybe yours is still with you. Or maybe you haven't owned one before. I'm talking about bikes! and my first bike was a very humble and simple one. I got it when i was 16! Right after I got my bike license done.


It was of SYM make, Bonus 110.





 The pictures taken on the back of the lorry was when I retired it. It's engine was completely blown and I was forced to replace it. The picture below was when after I repaired it! Because even though the the mechanic said it was not worth it to repair such an old bike, I did it anyway because I just didn't have the heart to scrap it.



This is a more recent take. The bike is currently used by my dad and I to get around nearby our town. It is still running strong and by keeping it well maintained, I'm sure it will be a steady workhorse for years more to come.

Comments

Popular Posts