THE MAN WITH 4 WIVES.


SOUL

A King with 4 wives.One day the king got sick and was on his deathbed.Afraid of being alone in the afterlife; he asked his 4th wife which he loved the most and bought her diamonds, gold and elegant clothing-he asked her would you die with me and go with me to the afterlife?
The 4th wife replied ,'I'm sorry I cant do that and walked away'.


he also loved his third wife-he was very proud and would show her off to the neighboring kingdoms.
So he called on his third wife and asked 'would you accompany me to the afterlife?'
The 3rd wife replied ,'I love my life too much,I'm sorry I cannot go with you and when you die I'm going to remarry!'
His second wife has always been there for him in his times of need..So he asked 'Would you accompany me to the afterlife?'
the second wife then replied'im sorry that I cant help you out this time but what I can do is arrange your funeral and I will be there for your funeral'.

a voice called out and said I will leave with you and follow you wherever you go even if it is to the afterlife.the king looked and it was his first wife but this was the wife that he took care of the least.He felt embarrassed and said 'I'm sorry I should have taken better care of you and given you more attention when I was alive'.


THE MORAL OF THE STORY:
Is that ,we all have four wives..
Our 4th wife is our body-we like to decorate it with nice jewelry,nice clothing but in the end it cant follow us to the afterlife
The 3rd wife represents our possessions;we spend so much time trying to gather possessions but in the end they cant follow us to the end it will be given to other people and divided just like the 3rd wife said she's going to remarry .
The second wife is our friends and family-we trust them,they are there for us in times of need but the furthest they can go with us is to our funeral and send us off.
 our first wife is our soul -we usually neglect taking care of our soul.that is the thing which follow us to the afterlife .
 Care for your body,keep it healthy.Enjoy your possession for the comfort they provide.Cherish your friends and family for the love they provide but don't forget to take care of your soul,nourish your soul.Take time to be alone,take time to pray,take time to meditate because it is the source of all your life and it is your most faithful friend..

I HOPE THIS STORY CAN HELP YOU OR SOMEBODY YOU LOVE.





Comments

Popular Posts