First time in Japan

Have you been to a place where you can see a spactacular landscapes and glimmering lights that wraps the entire city at night? Well I've been to one of these places and that place is called Japan. My first shore leave in japan was astounding. As our ship is approaching the port of Nigeshi the first thing I've noticed was the fascinating and magnificent slopes of Mt. Fuji. As I gazed through the bridge wing I saw the thick array of clouds covering the mountain's summit. When our ship arrived and berthed I begged my Chief Officer to let me go ashore. As I took my steps on the gangway all my  stresses was relieved with happiness. The japanese people who took us to the city we're very kind and hospitable. 






  




This train station may look incomprehensible and the people doesn't speak english very well but they still endeavor to help us.










It's called ramen, yes this is the food that we've always seen in japanese anime and movies. It maybe looked plain but it's rich aroma and soft texture of the pasta submerged to a tasteful soup with egg topings will make you insatiably satisfied.








     


The beam of lights having variety of colors spreading through the darkness. It's night time but seems like day beacuse of the density of people around the city. Unfamous band of people performing in the streets with crowd of fans jamming to their composed country songs.
















It was a magnificent experience to visit one of the most beautiful places in the world. If you are planning to travel, I recommend to visit Japan. 

Comments

Popular Posts