THE MYSTERIOUS JOURNEY⚓







My cadetship life started on 2/01/2017. It was a container ship and for that moment it was the most largest ship of the company. I sign on the ship at Singapore jurong port. The voyage of the ship is from Singapore to ports at red sea. It took about 11 days to reach the red sea area which is well know as (HRA) High Risk Area, I have experience piracy drills, fixing razor wires and many more experience throughout the journey. Once we are out from the red sea area we came back to Singapore then we go to China for dry dock the ship. It was around 3 weeks we were there and lots of information I gained from my captain and officers as well as the crews.After the dry dock the ship had been charter by cosco and we had a new route which was three ports at China and one at Los Angeles USA, and Oakland, California. A round voyage just took as about 23 days.


The most interesting part is my ship is the first ship from the company which is carrying cargoes to USA due to that we had to get prepare yourself for coast Guard inspection as well as for other inspection and cargo loading and discharging. Each and everyday we had drills and I was helping third officer to arrange LSA and FFA items and second officer for the hospital and medicine and even for the captain I was helping to prepare the port papers.







At last we successfully pass out the coast Guard inspection. On the back to China from Usa we had go for bunker at Russia, it was also one of the most interesting thing happened to me since the country had world cup this year. I have experience a multi people crew, with different backgrounds and we all works as a family onboard the ship. I had spend almost nine most onboard the ship and twice crew changed. Life onboard is a different   life which people at land will not experience. My first ship name is KOTA CANTIK.



Comments

Popular Posts