How do I feel spending most of my time at sea ?

Hi.

I am currently studying in Akademi Laut Malaysia(ALAM).

I have just finish my 365 days of sea service. This 365 days time, I have met and worked for a lot of different kind of people, from young to old, from the lowest to the highest rank, from good to bad. For me, every each one of them is a blessing, as they have shape me into the person I am now. I learnt a lot, about work and also about life. Thanks to them, I have been shown how the real world is. How we should grow strong everyday for our loved one. We all love our family, no argument on that. Being away from our family for months surely are devastating but at the same time we are also earning our living for them. I have a lot of respect for my colleagues in respect of this. On board the ship, we have to treat people like they are our family. Loving and respecting each other until the day we signing off the ship, the relationship should continue forever even when we did not meet each other again. This profession is only for the best. If you think you can be one of us. Come join us.

I leave some good photos with the memories I had.

Celebrating my 20th birthday @ Kwinana, Australia



Crew of MT Bunga Kelana 8

MT Eagle Phoenix during loading @ Port in Australia

@ Papua New Guinea

From left : Chief Engineer, 2nd Officer @ Brisbane Seaman Club

Beloved Chief Officer 

With my 3rd Engineer ( currently he is doing his combined class in ALAM )

With the best 2nd Officer 











Comments

Popular Posts