New journey

People always thinking about what they want in their life. Some of them want to become a billionaire and spend their time with luxury stuff and so on . To tell you guys about other people life seems unfair isnt it? Let me tell you guys about my life, my journey, how people around me change my entire life from hero to zero, and also how things go upside down from being zero back to hero. So this is my journey , from an engineering student which is my dream, to a deck cadet, a mariner, which is i NEVER THOUGHT OF!!
 Back in 2014 i was a college student at Kolej Mara Kulim. It was dream comes true since i never expected anything from my SPM result which have some slacks on certain subject(biarlah rahsia).😚😚
Life was so good. Im having so culture shock with the lecturers because we have to study by ourselves which is totally different at high school. But i literally manage to handle myself for first semester until one day i start to think. "Why am i here studying this course ?" 
My life was totally change from being a good student to a most rude student ever! And maybe due to all those bad things i did i failed in next semester and im nowhere to go 😭.(to be continue)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts