True Gold Fears No Fire

Throughout history, people have not only admired and accumulated gold, but talked about it. The desire for gold is the most universal and deeply rooted commercial instinct of the human race. Gold is valuable everywhere in the world and is not dependent on political systems, any specific government policy or set of policies. The love for gold won't just pop out from no where; it has to begin from somewhere. 

I am Ragavan and I am a gold lover. Yes! You read it right. Let me narrate to you all; my dear readers on my first time buying gold experience with my own hard earned money. I've always been business minded and I have this motivation where I would try my level best and going out of my comfort zone to get something done in my business and to improve my living lifestyle. Long story short, I earned some good amount of money and that was when I made up my mind, let's buy gold for myself!





After a little planning, I drove all the way to Masjid India, Kuala Lumpur and started walking in and out of every goldsmith shop before I saw something that caught my eyes.



Here's a fact about me : I want what I want in the way I want it. 


My plan on that day was just to get a small chain for myself and I proudly can tell you'll that I got myself a gold chain that fit my wants. Obviously it had to satisfy me right? I took 5 long hours in that one particular store. After this trip, there were several more trips from the Historical City of Malacca to the Capital City of Kuala Lumpur where i bought my rings.


OKAY! I AM NOT BRAGGING ABOUT MYSELF. DON'T HATE ME JUST  YET!



Here are some of pictures that I want to share with you all on my fruitful journey into becoming a true GOLD LOVER.















All the bling bling makes my heart skip a beat. Even while I was writing this, I had the urge to go back to this store and get something gold. If you are a gold lover, you would understand what I'm saying. Just buying something gold, makes me happy because buying gold is and will always be an investment for me. 

That's all for my first post up. If you have the extra money and you don't want it to go to waste, BUY GOLD. It will never disappoint you.

Till the next post. 










Comments

Popular Posts