A YOUNG GIRLS DREAM

THE DREAM OF BECOMING AN ISLAND GIRL FINALLY CAME TRUE!!


       


      Hi everyone! Since it is my first blog my sincere apologies if I have any mistakes and I’m always open for any suggestions. As you can see from my title, island girl is a term usually used by girls that is living on an island. Who does not like an island girl? We normally refer to "island girl" as a free spirit girl who wants to explore the vast islands that surround this planet that we call EARTH.

      




 First and foremost I had this dream of solo travelling since i was a small girl, and sadly this wish came true only when i hit my 21st birthday. I planned my vacation on weekdays cause i hate crowds and furthermore PULAU PANGKOR is one of the most popular island to visit in Malaysia. And back to basics, I AM ALWAYS A FOODIE KINDA PERSON and I was more to exploring the different food varieties at the island itself. Since i was a solo traveler most of the time my phone was in my accommodation cause someone wise told me "Memories is captured by the heart but not by photos".
I also made it a point to try all different kinds of local food at the island and i swear it was the best decision i have made in my trip.

   



     There were many beach activities that I manage to do during my stay, one of the many were banana boat, jetsking, para-sailing and of course the main reason why I even bothered going on an island trip was swimming and just chilling at the seashore with my shades and lazy hat on, while reading one of my all time favorite books "Shelter In Place" by Nora Roberts. Lets just say it was one of my best experience i have ever had in my life and i would definitely go on more solo trips and I strongly encourage everyone to do the same, cause solo traveling brings out the true person in and if you are trying to find yourself, I promise it is the best way.

  








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts