Capt. Raghavan!

Good day folks.. for today is talking about your idol day. Idol!.. who is your idol? Why do see him/her as your idol? Do u think u wanna be like your idol? Or is it you just wanna follow his footsteps? Or maybe you just love to see them being successful? ..

Is your idol always succesful? Do they have Ups and Downs?.. Well folks.. ill leave all those questions for you to think about when choosing your idol. Right now.  Today im here to talk about my idol. Who is non other than my blood relation cousin brother Raghavan Munusamy.


You see folks. Yall might think out of the wonders of the world the great majestic leaders of nations in this world why do i choose my cousin? Haha.. let me try to explain it in a short sentence, Great leaders may teach you what they have done to be successful but My cousin Capt.Raghavan he does not only teaches me but he also guides me through them. Anyone can teach anythng when they are good at it. But not all of them can re-do whatever they have done just for the sake of the people n kids that look up to them.. there you have it folks one of my reason to have him! Captain Raghavan Munusamy as my IDOL.

Folks.. thats not the only reason why he is my idol. And idol should be an inspiration to you.. when your feeling down in the dumbster and you just look at him or remember him in your heart you would have the spirit to get back up and try again each time.. and why/how do i have this feel when i look at him? .. for that i have to thank my mom. For the number of stories my mum have told about him..

It began since my primary school days.. i used to get bullied alot as being a lone indian boy in a school of hundreds of kids whom has no friends of my kind there. I used to go back home and cry to my mom about it. And she used to tell me,  "one time when your cousin Raghavan used to be in the same exact school that you studied in he was just like you. Small and skinny, dark skin with a number of nerdy friends. He used to get bullied.. he used to come home and tell me stories just like you but in his story he will tell me how brave he stood. When the first time the bullies pushed him he fell.. the second time the bullies pushed him he stood so strong that the bullies were embarrassed cz they couldnt push a small guy like him. From that day onwards he had no issues of being bullied..

Not only that. He himself have told me that was the day he realised nothing is ever impossible..

On the other hand.. apart from his well mannered and humble character.. his studies was on a scale of average. But that never stopped him. Today i believe he is one of the most successful Masters of the Sea and Land there is to be. He told he his determination in joining this marine field. He worked super hard to get a scholarship and join the Singapore Polytechnic for this course. And he made it!.

He even lost his 4 years relationship girlfriend just before signing on his first ship. He was humiliated by his gf as he failed to continue his studies in any universities where as she was going for her MBBS.. but guess what.. today they stand strong beside each other holding hands and proudly call themselves husband and wife

Over here.. what i learn from him is.. no matter what happens, no matter how much u trust people and in the end they leave you. Never ever stoo working hard. God only helps those that help themselves up😉. 

I personally have been through a break up, where i was 1 month away from signing off my first vessel as a cadet after 7 months being onboard. And i received an email from my girlfriend saying she couldnt carry on with this, reason is distraction frm her studies.. and wen i got back on land. I wanted to surprise her. Instead i was surprised to find her kissing another guy 🙂. Honestly speaking at that very moment all i did was think of my cousin. I asked myself "what would he do? What did he do? Did he jump on his nerves and scre up both of them? Or did he let Karma do its tricks and just let them be as they are? .. the answer was the last one. And by God's blessing my heart felt cries was heard by God 😊. 

None the less, Capt Raghavan insipires me from how he brings up his children. Being a father of 2 sons in the era where kids knows more about apps on google play store than the number of shuttlecocks in the badminton case. He managed to balance his life perfectly between his career, his children, his wife(whom is also working in Singapore), his mother and his in laws. 

We can say he made maximum usage of what he learnt onboard.. DISCIPLINE & INTEGRITY! and that is only what we need in life to bring ourselves up also our followers. 

Alright folks ive i was given a chance i would never stop talking about him haha. I just admire him alot from the eay he shows his leadership and management skills. Till the next post. See ya! 😁💕


Comments

Popular Posts