Fitness at ALAM- Controlling

#startwithyourself



   It's been two years since I haven't done nothing(exercise) but just eating. My 2019 resolution is just to get on my track on becoming fit since my tummy is popping out and I am getting weaker physically (need some muscles). Honestly, it was really hard for me to change my daily routine which are from just eat and sleep to do some physical activities. Being a senior at ALAM there is no tight rules to perform our physical activities on daily basis.

   As a beginner, I just controlled my food portion. I changed my eating habits such as I took more vegetables and I reduce my rice intake. Always remind yourself not to skip your meals and plan your diet accordingly. A low-carbohydrate diet minimizes sugars & starches, replacing them with foods rich in protein & healthy food. I reduce taking artificial sweeteners and oil replacing with gallons of water and steam foods. I just take more vegetables (lettuce, carrot, tomato etc) and fruits in ALAM



   




















In the evening, I keep myself awake from lazing around my bed (trust me, I do a lot of Netflix and chill) but not after this. I start my workout by doing slow jog for 5km or sometimes 10km. I usually use my running app just to record my distance of running. I will normally stop at Orion (the most beautiful place in ALAM and I will normally come here to see sunsets) and to get some workouts.I made my own schedule for the exercise which is supposed to get me fit. Remember!it takes 21 days to remember to become habit.

   There is specific leg day or chest day for me to get to dot it since I am focusing myself on getting flat stomach (aim high they said). Internet has been my life savior for to get my own schedule I just increase my exercise day by day and challenge myself to do some 30 days challenge. Currently, I am doing 30 days squat and push ups challenge to gain my strength where I have left before.


   It just been a two weeks since I started off this routine I can say my body is trying adopt my changes and I am really proud of myself doing such a healthy lifestyle changing and becoming a better person.Every journey begin with a step. 

Comments

Popular Posts