Everything happens for a reason.

 "Don't find the fault, find the remedy." Henry Ford



On 6th September 2018, Akademi Laut Malaysia held rank holder installation  at parade square of Alam for the qualified cadets who has been voted by the managements. I am proud to say that I am one of the rank holder in Alam. 


  
   To begin with, let me explain to what does rank holder means and what do they do? Rank holder is not something similar like school prefect back in high school. We have one chosen Cadet Captain which he/she will be wearing yellow lanyard followed by 4 Deputy Cadet Captain with light blue lanyards, 8 Assistant Deputy Cadet Captain with red lanyards and followed Platoon Leader with navy blue lanyards. Each of us have our own responsibility of taking for each department such as welfare, club & recreational, food & beverages and etc.


   Being a leader is not an easy task. Others will take you as their inspiration and you should think twice when you involve in any hanky panky task. Since I'm taking care of the female juniors in Alam. It has been my responsibility since I'm the only female senior available here. My responsibility is to bring up a future strong and bold seawoman and at the same time to teach them how to be humble and kind hearted of a person. To be honest, being the overall in charged for females is the most difficult task. You should know about girls right mate? " As a saying says, sisters sisters lot of blisters!!" I hope I will enlighten them into a better person and woman power yo!  



Comments

Popular Posts