I ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT THE SKY IS THE BEGINNING OF THE LIMIT.


It doesnt't matter how slowly you go as long as do not stop. -Confucius-




After a hustle of one year onboard of a ship for my shipboard training assesment, I am not sure I was too happy or too stress to gain 70kg which was same weight as my DAD's weight. I didn't let myself down because I knew there's always a way to achieve in what you are THINKING! On that day I started doing basic exercise to achieve my ideal weight which is 55kg (I was 50Kg a year ago yo). So, one of my "Extreme workout" which is for myself is hiking. I HATE HIKING!! I hate going up on stairs or walking on a hill just because it takes so much energy and my legs get weaker after that. To achieve my goal of being fit, last saturday, I followed my brother who is a hiker with his good friends.




Gunung Angsi is the third highest peak in Negeri sembilan state, after Gunung Datuk and Bukit Bintongan which are both slightly higher. It is with a height of 2707ft or 835m which is located in Ulu Bendul Recreational Park, about 20km Seremban or only an hour from Kuala Lumpur.
view from the peak of the Gunung Angsi

you might need to arrive early as possible before
1100 hrs to avoid any inconvenience 





 You need to register at the parkranger's before starting your ascent and pay a nominal fee (RM5.00 per person.It took us exactly 2 hours to climb up to the peak of the mountain for the remarkable scenery as on that day it was fairly overcast, the view wasn't great- but better than nothing. Despite the poor weather, there are some views over the surrounding wooded hills towards the east, and almost below us to the west are some glimpses through the trees of the outskirts of Seremban . Finally you can reach the bottom in one and half hour but to highlight safety comes first.

common facilities such as lavatory












sis penat :)

Comments

Popular Posts